- Temperature-sensitive and shear-sensitive unsealed LC mixtures for flow visualization in fluids and on solid surfaces
- Temperature-sensitive microencapsulated TLC slurries for use as tracer particles in fluid flow visualization
- Temperature-sensitive microencapsulated, TLC coatings for heat transfer studies, thermal mapping and NDT
- Polyester sheets coated with microencapsulated TLC mixtures for thermal mapping and NDT
- Compatible black backing paints, protective overcoats and binder systems
Across the range, standard products are available for each application area. Products can also be custom-made to meet specific performance requirements. Full details are given in an information package which is available for download. Guidelines giving advice on how to best use the products are included.
The sale of our products is supported by three reviews of key publications in the open and patent literature; (A) TLC Technology Background; (B) Heat Transfer and Flow Visualization Studies; and (C) Thermal Mapping and NDT Applications. A note on stability is also included - TLC Technical Note (S). All these documents are available for download, together with our principal technical reference document, The LCR Hallcrest Handbook of TLC Technology.
User's Guides and a comprehensive literature review are available as downloads and are designed to provide you with a broad view of Liquid Crystals. Due to the complexity of research projects we cannot provide project related technical support. If further information is required please contact us.
Research & Test Products Are Available Online At: